Terms & Conditions
By accessing this site (www.dyosacosmetics.com) and our services, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and all terms incorporated herein reference. Throughout this website, the terms "we," "us," and "our," refer to Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC.
If you do not expressly agree to all of the Terms and Conditions, then please do not access or use our sites or our services.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website
2. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC in order to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
3. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on our website, you understand and agree that:
- We remain responsible for handling payment for your order
- Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses
- We may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion
- If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase
4. Billing - If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to our terms and conditions.
5. Customer Service and Returns - Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to email@example.com.
We may analyze transactional data for the purpose of identifying trends, statistics and measurements that could contribute to the enhancement of our Customer experience and/or the services provided by Shopify. Any transactional data analyzed for these purposes will be aggregated and de-identified, meaning that any personally identifiable information will be removed.
7. Electronic Communications - When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
8 Modifications - You acknowledge that Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions each time you make a Qualifying Customer Order. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms and Conditions, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms and Conditions .
9. Language - The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
VARIATION OF TERMS
Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.