1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Dyosa Cosmetics, LLC may collect, receive, and develop the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, and phone number
- Account/Registration Information, such as your username and password, order history, and preferences when using products or services.
- Demographic Information, such as your age and gender.
- Correspondence Information, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Payment Information, such as your credit card or debit card number, expiration date, card verification number, and billing address if you make a purchase.
- Internet and Network Activity Information, such as your IP address, device identifiers, websites you came from, websites you leave to, and website interaction information (e.g., search terms entered, and products or content viewed or clicked on).
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and obtain personal information:
- From you. We collect personal information when it is provided to us.
- From your device. We use tracking tools like cookies and similar technologies to automatically collect information about you (e.g., Internet and Network Activity Information). We collect this information when you interact with our website. We may have third parties collect personal information on our behalf in this way, too.
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you on our behalf or on behalf of other advertisers on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us and others to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
We share these categories of personal information under the following circumstances:
- To process your transactions and fulfill your orders.
- To respond to your requests or questions
- To improve our products and services
- To send you newsletters and for other marketing purposes
- For interest-based advertising
- With your consent. In some cases we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
We share your personal information as follows:
- Service providers. We may share each category of personal information with companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the our website or our business (such as order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing, and risk and fraud mitigation).
- Advertising and marketing partners. We might share the above categories of personal information with companies that help us with our marketing efforts, including third-party advertising partners and social media platforms.
6. HOW TO CONTACT US